Sunday, June 16, 2013

"Welcome Home"

So we made it to the school Saturday afternoon and we were greeted with a huge hug and a "welcome home" from our missionary friend that Mike and I stayed with last summer while we were visiting both of the Steiger sites here in Germany.  Those 2 words dug deep and took root in my heart, I felt such peace and excitement of all God has in store for my family and I.

Today was our first worship service together. We sang one song then David Pierce the founder of Steiger spoke.  How cool it was to hear him speak in person. Such a humble but powerfully annointed man, down to earth and in love with Jesus.  After he spoke about worship and dancing in God's presence that breaks the chains we sang a few more songs.  The freedom and joy in the room was so amazing.  I stood there with tears in my eyes listening to over 100 young people from all over the globe lifting up the name of Jesus.  Then we all prayed over a missionary working in Beirut, Lebanon with Steiger, it was so cool to hear all the different languages!

Tonight we have a 'party' planned with some exciting things to watch...can't wait to see what is planned.

I can't begin to express how excited we are to be here.  Thank you to so many of you that have pitched into make this possible for my family and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment